Watch snapshots of the course
Hand-arm Vibration: Risks and Controls
This online training showcases the importance of knowing the risks of exposure to hand-arm vibration, its health effects, and what you can do to control those risks. Complete this course to learn more about safe working with hand-arm vibration.
Who should attend?
- Any worker working in construction, manufacturing, maintenance, and jobs that involve the usage of hand-held power tools
- Occupational Safety and Health professionals
- Occupational health nurses and doctors
- Supervisors or managers
- Anyone who is interested in studying about health effects of hand-arm vibration
- Know about the main causes and health effects of hand-arm vibration
- Learn about the importance of Hand-arm vibration exposure limits
- Understand your responsibilities towards yourself and others
- Be able to work safely and do what is needed to control the risks of hand-arm vibration
- Have fun through interactive course videos and enjoy our social learning platform
- You’ll be able to print your official certificate of completion from Trainovate TM once done.
- E-learning videos/lessons
- Text content
- Course quiz
- Ability to contact course tutor
This course can be completed within two hours which includes six (6) lesson video presentations + Reading text + Self Study + Short quiz
Access and expiration:
You will have access for one month from the time of registration.
Source: Hand-arm vibration information from the UK Health & Safety Executive references.