Watch snapshots of the course
The ISO 45001 online training course introduces you to the foundations of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standard. In this ISO 45001 e-learning program, you will learn more about the requirements of the standard, how it differs from previous standards like OHSAS 18001 and how it fits under the ISO Annex SL. This ISO 45001 online course will help you explore the essential elements of the health and safety management system and will prepare you for your ISO 45001 internal auditor and lead auditor courses.
Complete this ISO 45001 awareness training today and get your internationally recognized CPD certificate.
Who should attend this ISO 45001 Awareness Training?
- All managers and supervisors
- Quality, safety and environment personnel
- Members of staff involved in the auditing process
- Internal safety auditors and trainee auditors
- Safety specialists, officers, engineers and personnel
- Outline the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Identify the main clauses of ISO 45001
- Identify the main elements of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Explain the Plan, Do, Check, Act principle and Annex SL
- Identify the main documented information needed for ISO 45001
- Be ready for your ISO 45001 internal auditor and lead auditor training
- Contribute to better safety management in your company
- Stand out from competition and get better employment chances
- Get a UK CPD recognized certificate in ISO 45001
You’ll be able to print your digital certificate of completion from Trainovate™, with CPD, once you’ve completed the course.
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Course Duration, Access and Expiration:
This ISO 45001 awareness online course is designed to be completed within 8 hours (one day), but you will get 3 months of full access to the course.