Watch snapshots of the course
This online training course in Management System Auditing is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills of quality auditing. In this auditing e-learning program, you will learn how to prepare for a management system audit, carry out a basic internal audit, report non-conformances, suggest recommendations and all the basics you need to know about the management system auditing process from start to finish. This online course will help you explore the essential auditing skills and steps needed to complete a successful internal audit.
Complete this online audit training today and get your internationally recognized CPD certificate.
Who should attend this Management System Auditing training?
- All types of managers and supervisors
- Quality personnel
- Members of staff involved in the audit process
- Internal auditor/s and trainee auditors
- Any personnel who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of management system auditing
Key benefits of completing the Management System Auditing Training:
- Be able to define types of audits
- Learn how to perform a basic audit
- Manage relevant audit documentation
- Understand the management system auditing process
- Be able to compose factual audit reports
- Learn how to identify non-conformances and recommend corrective actions
- Contribute to a good management in your company
- Achieve successful audits
- Get a UK CPD recognized certificate in Management System Audit
Certificate and CPD:
You’ll be able to print your digital certificate of completion from Trainovate™, with CPD, once you’ve completed the course.
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Course Duration, Access and Expiration:
This management system auditing online course is designed to be completed within 8 hours (one day), but you will get 3 months of full access to the course.