Note: Students must complete all NEBOSH IGC elements in full to be able to register for the exam. This is only one individual element and does not qualify you for exam registration.
In this element, the learner will be able to:
- Justify health and safety improvements using moral, financial and legal arguments.
- Advise on the main duties for health and safety in the workplace and help their organisation manage contractors
- Discuss the moral, financial and legal reasons for managing health and safety in the workplace
- Explain how health and safety is regulated and the consequences of noncompliance
- Summarise the main health and safety duties of different groups of people at work
- Explain how contractors should be selected, monitored and managed
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Recommended tuition hours, access and expiration:
The recommended tuition hours for NEBOSH IG1 Element 1 is three (3) hours, but you will get 1 month of full access to the course.
In any case that the payment is already made and under unexpected circumstances that you were not be able to attend the course, kindly be advised that payment is non-refundable.