Note: Students must complete all NEBOSH IGC elements in full to be able to register for the exam. This is only one individual element and does not qualify you for exam registration.
- Outline the health effects associated with exposure to noise & appropriate control measures
- Outline the health effects associated with exposure to vibration & appropriate control measures
- Outline the health effects associated with ionizing and non-ionizing radiation and appropriate control measures
- Outline the causes and effects of mental ill-health and appropriate control measures.
- Explain the effects of substance misuse on health & safety at work & control measures to reduce such risks.
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Recommended tuition hours, access and expiration:
The recommended tuition hours for NEBOSH IG2 Element 1 is seven (7) hours, but you will get 1 month of full access to the course.
In any case that the payment is already made and under unexpected circumstances that you were not be able to attend the course, kindly be advised that payment is non-refundable.