Note: Students must complete all NEBOSH IGC elements in full to be able to register for the exam. This is only one individual element and does not qualify you for exam registration.
- Outline the forms of, the classification of, & health risks from exposure to hazardous substances
- Explain the factors to be considered when undertaking an assessment of the health risks, from substances commonly encountered in the workplace
- Explain the use and limitations of occupational exposure limits including the purpose of long term and short term exposure limits
- Outline control measures that should be used to reduce the risk of ill-health from exposure to hazardous substances
- Outline the hazards, risks & controls associated with specific agents
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Recommended tuition hours, access and expiration:
The recommended tuition hours for NEBOSH IG2 Element 3 is six (6) hours, but you will get 1 month of full access to the course.
In any case that the payment is already made and under unexpected circumstances that you were not be able to attend the course, kindly be advised that payment is non-refundable.