Note: Students must complete all NEBOSH IGC elements in full to be able to register for the exam. This is only one individual element and does not qualify you for exam registration.
- Describe the principles of fire initiation, classification & spread
- Outline the principles of fire risk assessment
- Describe the basic principles of fire prevention & the prevention of fire spread in buildings
- Outline the appropriate fire alarm system and fire-fighting arrangements for a simple workplace
- Outline the factors which should be considered when implementing a successful evacuation of a workplace in the event of a fire
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Recommended tuition hours, access and expiration:
The recommended tuition hours for NEBOSH IG2 Element 7 is two (2) hours, but you will get 1 month of full access to the course.