Watch snapshots of the course
Whole-body Vibration: Risks and Controls.
This online safety training provides you with basic knowledge about the risks of exposure to whole body vibration, its health effects and your role in controlling the risks. Complete this course to learn more about safe working with whole-body vibration.
Who should attend?
- Any workers operating off-road machineries
- Occupational Safety and Health professionals
- Occupational health nurses and doctors
- Supervisors or managers
- Anyone who is interested in studying about health effects of whole-body vibration
- Know about the main causes and health effects of whole-body vibration
- Understand your responsibilities towards yourself and others
- Be able to work safely and do what is needed to control the risks of whole-body vibration
- Have fun through interactive course videos and enjoy our social learning platform
- You’ll be able to print your official certificate of completion from Trainovate™ once done.
- E-learning videos/lessons
- Text content
- Course quiz
- Ability to contact course tutor
This course can be completed within one hour which includes 4 lesson video presentations + Reading text + Self study + Short quiz
Access and expiration:
You will have access for one month from the time of registration.
Source: Whole Body Vibration information from the UK Health & Safety Executive references.