Note: Students must complete all NEBOSH IGC elements in full to be able to register for the exam. This is only one individual element and does not qualify you for exam registration.
In this element, the learner will be able to:
- Take part in incident investigations
- Help their employer to check their management system effectiveness – through monitoring, audits and reviews
- Explain why and how incidents should be investigated, recorded and reported
- Discuss common methods and indicators used to monitor the effectiveness of management systems
- Explain what an audit is and why and how they are used to evaluate a management system
- Explain why and how regular reviews of health and safety performance are needed
Course Delivery and Contents:
Ability to contact course tutor
Recommended tuition hours, access and expiration:
The recommended tuition hours for NEBOSH IG1 Element 4 is seven (7) hours, but you will get 1 month of full access to the course.